“NEW” High School DxD Has A New ED

Aug 18, 2013 @ 10:33 CDT

“NEW” High School DxD introduced a new end sequence with its latest episode, a raunchy exploration of distastefully fleshy, unrealistic 2-D females that should leave most cringing, others, delighted.

Having already passed the prime excitement of its original debut, High School DxD no longer sees the need to put in effort for things like choreography. Unlike its stripper pole exposé of season one, this ED is strictly dependent on the scanty outfits of the characters, and the furious camera panning between the legs and other lower body regions – overall, an ED very much consistent with the quality of this series.

• No, Gasper no, you’re not female.

• MisaoFan says:

I got two traps this season, I would be pleased to see Gasper being cute and jelly in action. I’m liking the scanty animal outfits and although I have faith in ending themes like this, it’s debatable whether it would be better than season one’s ending but I need to get used by it to prove if it’s inferior in the end or not.

It’s already inferior in every way possible since this is just “Female Genetalia and Oppai Deluxe”, whereas S1′s was actually quite entertaining and unique, ze pole dancing~

It just looks like they ran out of ideas and just decided to put their crotches in the screen.

• Yet.

Why cant they make another good ED like pole dance…

• Because if they do, people will bitch about how it’s not creative. So they decided to do something else, but people will still bitch about how it pales in comparison.

So either way is still the same: They’ll be criticized.

If they make a good ED like the first one again, it will be praised, not criticized, because at least they have some creativity.

But ofc, that’s obviously not happening here.

• Technically speaking, your definition of a good ending may not be everyone’s cup of tea. If you hate it, no force in this world will change you.

I’m pretty sure female crotches shoved in our faces at every opportunity is not the definition of a good ending.

• Yeah, sorry. I never knew that the opinion of a few represents the entire world. Where did I go wrong.

Not unless ofc, you picture most of the world as perverted.

No one person’s opinion can represent the entire world’s. You can’t please anyone, so just give up already.

• “I’m pretty sure most of the world would have a negative impression on this if shown.”

If by “most of the world” you mean “seventhstyle” then yeah, you’re correct.

@Primus, Wow, you do picture most of the world as perverts.

Some screwed world you have there.

• “To Primus, everyone in the world would be okay with something that has crotch shots at every possible moment.
                Some screwed world you have there.”

lol I never say that most of the world are perverts. I only said that the opinion of a few do not represent the entire world.

Brilliant.

@Anon:

I know your meaning but the phrase would be more accurate if it was “You can’t please everyone.”

“No one person’s opinion can represent the entire world’s.”

Yes, that’s true.

However, you can’t simply say that this is a good ED in any way other than service purposes.

Let alone, be better than their ED at S1.

“But it seems that adding words to my posts and assuming things is something that you seem to be a great master of.”

Hence, you indirectly agreed to that.

“I only said that the opinion of a few do not represent the entire world.”

• “It’s called context clues, plus I said in the previous comment “not unless you think of most of the world as perverts” to which then you counter by saying otherwise that the only people which would not are people of this site.
                Hence, you indirectly agreed to that.”

I know that you have eyes. But it seems that you may need to invest on a pair of spectacles.

I only replied to your initial statement of : “I’m pretty sure most of the world would have a negative impression on this if shown.”

I never reply the second half of it since I know that doing any reply will also be a personal opinion, and hence, make my previous arguments invalid.

“But apparently me quoting the text that I responded to and ignoring the second half is apparently rocket science.”

That’s because you ignored it.

The second half is part of my comment, believe it or not.

• I’m not saying that reading a whole paragraph by itself is a wise thing to do. But I’m just saying that reading an entire paragraph allows more room for proper interpretation and subsequently, having a better idea of a point.

Now back to this:

“That’s because you ignored it.
                The second half is part of my comment, believe it or not.”

Simple as that. You don’t need to reply to every single word in a comment. Or do you need me to actually signal you on which part of which comment you made in the future since it’s apparently something that your brain is unable to do?

“That’s precisely why I break it down and commented on part of it. Also, you separated the comment to two sentences, and I only replied to one.”

To which you didn’t point out, and you replied to the comment as one.

“Or do you need me to actually signal you on which part of which comment you made in the future since it’s apparently something that your brain is unable to do?”

• “I swear to God, Do I have to repeat this all over again?

Let alone, be better than their ED at S1.”

Quote from you that I’ll use: “I swear to God, Do I have to repeat this all over again?”

Also, this may shock you but I wasn’t talking about whether the ED for season 1 is better than season 2. I was simply saying on how if they do it in another way, it’s highly probable that a same result will arise.

That’s just changing the topic.

• “To which you didn’t point out, and you replied to the comment as one.”

That means my statement was true;
                “Or do you need me to actually signal you on which part of which comment you made in the future since it’s apparently something that your brain is unable to do.”

“It seems to me that your brain is actually the one that’s incapable of having an argument without having petty insults because it apparently makes you have more of a point.”

“I don’t seem to recall me saying my opinion on whether this is better or worse compared to season 1.”

“What’s YOUR problem with this unhealthy obsession with talking why it’s better/worse?

That’s just changing the topic.”

You’re the one who’s changing it.

…is part of my comment too.

And the whole topic started with the anon saying that this is less creative than what was at S1, which is again, true.

So I don’t see what your problem is.

“I asked a question, fearing that you may be unable to perform certain functions I can. But if you perceived my concern and kindness as a form of insult, then sadpanda for you.”

LOL, this guy, you may have been encountering all fools at FB, but don’t take me for one.

That can’t be seen in any way other than an insult, or more accurately, it’s called sarcasm.

But if you know a guy who’ll act positive to that kind of statement and see it as kindness, then please kindly introduce me to your imaginary friend.

But ofc, knowing you, you’ll gladly change the context to favor you, so I find it no further use to argue over this.

• “And once again, you ignore part of my comment which is above that part to favor yourself.”

“However, you can’t simply say that this is a good ED in any way other than for service purposes.
                …is part of my comment too.”

That’s because I was never aiming to talk about S1ED1 is better than S2ED2. I kept focusing on the main idea that doing it the other way may just get the same thing. (This is my fourth time repeating it)

And once again, I’m not going to talk about how I feel if the endings are better or not. It’s not my focus.

@Primus Yes, I mis-typed.

@gargamesh Actually, both EDs are just as bad to me. Just like the anime itself. You did say shit is no different from crap after all.

But at least the 1st actually went and put creativity. Which is the main difference.

“Just like the anime itself. You did say shit is no different from crap after all.”

Yep.

• I should probably say something about why your opinion of HSDxD is clearly flawed but it’s probably going to be on deaf ears (or blind eyes in a sense).

• “Yes, that’s true.
              Let alone, be better than their ED at S1.”

No one here in the thread said anything about it’s better or worse.

“No one here in the thread said anything about it’s better or worse.”

*ahem

That’s already someone saying that this ED is worse than the S1, so what you’re saying is false.

“I was there to talk to anon on how doing this and doing that will yield the same result.”

Hence form which I said, it will not as another creative ED will bring forth praise.

To which then , you suddenly brought up the world for some reason.

• Right, so I guess I’m the only one then. The main focus of it is still the fact that it will probably generate the same result is the main point, to which you coughed up something about your personal idea of a good ending. (Which apparently isn’t defined)

Of course I have to say that your personal opinion does not represent everyone’s opinions (hence, I used the word “the world” to signify a large amount of people)

If you cannot seem to actually understand that, then it’s your English.

“which you coughed up something about your personal idea of a good ending.”

So this is a good ending in any way how?

“Of course I have to say that your personal opinion does not represent everyone’s opinions”

I swear to God, Do I have to repeat this all over again?

Let alone, be better than their ED at S1.

“If you cannot seem to actually understand that, then it’s your English.”

Or just face it that this ED is heavily inferior to S1′s and is actually a merit for those who only look for service.

Well I saw many people said that this new ending is as good as the season 1 ending.

Not really. Didn’t read it but I just find the above argument stupid all for a ending.

• kumakumo says:

looks like red light district advertisment. lol

This ending is an improvement from the more borring ending of the Kiba arc.

offtopic: No article about the episode 6 of Fate kaleid prisma illya yet?