Losing her clothes all the time, it seems like anyone can fill her with two year’s worth of unmentionable fluids – a sample of Sword Art Online’s “Infinity Moment” CG shows more Sandwich-kun nudity.

Although it’s not just Sandwich-kun who is showing her skin – Sword Art Online is preparing all of its girls for their new roles as intercourse simulator heroines. Armour is apparently more effective depending on how much flesh it reveals – and the only weakness of skimpy armament happens to be liquids of any kind as fluids seemingly just dissolve the protective gear into, who would have imagined, cloth.

• niko says:

Dialogue going like:

- Itadakimas!
    - Oishi!
    - Let’s kill Kirito later!
    - Huh, what?

“- Let’s kill Kirito later!”

It’s either Klein or the dragon on top of Silica that suggested this.

• blaziken says:

It’s high time someone make a doujin where 1 of his harem turns yandere and kills the rest.
      Kirito’s almost on Makoto’s level now.

• niko says:

I suggest Silica – possessed by the spirit of Mirai Nikki’s Yuno.

“My, what a lovely axe you have!”

*tschock*

Rena and Shion from higurashi can also do the trick, Shion Possesing Silica will give a severe torture and Rena will just be plain Rena and just slice his head off like Yuno.

Or Lisbeth, just because then they would both be pink haired yanderes.

please refrain from dragging school days into sao

• blaziken says:

That’s the new female character?
    She looks just like Kirito with bangs, dyed hair and a pair of BBs. His long-lost twin?
    Maybe now people can literally tell him “Go f*ck yourself”.

• niko says:

“His long-lost twin?”

Apparently lost in the world of Vividred, learning how to pose…

Present A-1 Pictures: A multiverse of Horrible.

• jackrakan says:

A-1 has nothing to do with the game.

I know :), Just a way to connect Vividred and SAO, since their animes are both made by the same studio, hence where the “multiverse of horrible” comes from.

But the game is surely taking after their wretched anime rendition of the series.

• misao93 says:

I’m currently watching VRO, and I find the latest episodes enjoyable, though it is heavy in crotch shots in the first half, but I got used to it. Most people disliked it sure and they think as terrible, but not in a cringe-worthy way like GC and SAO, though I think there are shows that are worse than VRO.

Only appearing good when compared to the most horrible among horrible isn’t much.

• misao93 says:

Back on SAO, while I thought it would be good when it airs, I realized it turns to be very bad thanks to its below-average story, obnoxious fanbase and an even worse hatebase. While I do find the artwork decent, the way I see the related threads makes me think there are better shows with the same concept, like .hack. I really can’t wait to see a better version of SAO that will come out this fall, and it’s called Log Horizon, which was created by a MaoYuu author and will be animated by Satelight (though I’m very skeptical on some of its animation).

• neodarksun says:

“I realized it turns to be very bad thanks to its below-average story, obnoxious fanbase and an even worse hatebase.”

While I wan’t to say “judge a show by its own merits”, sometimes a fanbase can really affect your outlook on something, when they get too obnoxious. Though I agree, as of recent, its hatebase is becoming worse.

I would rather everybody hated it way too much than liking it way too much, which means liking it even a little.

So no matter who puts their hands on SAO, it will be awful in every shape or form.

LOL!!!! your totally right!

• This is sloppy work even for SAO standards.

I will get this game so I can rape Asuna, just like Sugou…

To be honest, from what I see in this game, all I can respond the game as a whole with is “Who the hell cares, SAO?”

• fuhrikazan says:

bagh this game graphic is bad