Pitiable Sandwich-kun loses her innocence a second time in Sword Art Online – she is molested by purple tentacles, and the camera has made sure to capture close ups of their infiltration into her sensitive areas.

It’s Sword Art Online’s latest episode, and Sandwich-kun is facing the cruel reality that her former lover has left her for bigger things in the literal sense, and no one wants a tramp. These appendages don’t take her virginity, considering she’s already given that away to a fellow in an RPG game in the past – but they do assist her in realizing she’s not totally worthless as of yet, she can specialize in tentacle rape scenes.

Tentacle Sandwich eh, hmmmmm, nah still not delicious

Excellent, now she can’t marry Kirio-kun.

Maybe now she’ll get that hideous dress replaced for something cleaner and better.

Are you sure you just didn’t take the scene out of context?

Taking what out of context? The fact her clothes are tearing apart? Or that the tentacles are entering her mouth and seemingly other areas?

Or how about the end card illustration that shows her with her ripped ensemble, hand over her crotch, looking as if she’s been violated?

tentacle rape can’t save SAO

She sure took her sweet time trying to hit that logout button. The rape was already in her mind before it even happened! Go choke on a sandwich, bitch!!

• liamash3 says:

I thought Seven was exaggerating at first…I was wrong. It really does look like rape – the monster/creepy scientist even alludes to it.
    This episode seemed to be a character development one (and I say that with the loosest possible definition), as it mostly didn’t focus on Alfheim. I wonder if Kirito’s forgotten about that sky barrier preventing people flying to the top of the tree? :)

The only development I see worth pointing out, is that Asuna seems to want to even out the playing field on Kirito, badly. She’s just… skipping a few formalities and getting straight to business, ts’all.

Yes, they developed the fact that Sandwich-kun has a tentacle fetish.

Can I ask something out of curiosity? I’ve been following these posts for awhile (I haven’t watched the anime) and doesn’t it seem you’re exaggerating a little bit?

I mean, is this anime as bad as you make it out to be?

Every anime is gonna have a flaw somewhere, but why should this specific anime be condemned to be “Worse than Guilty Crown?”

So you admit yourself you don’t know what you’re talking about, considering you haven’t watched the series. If it bothers you that much, go watch the series.

“Every anime is gonna have a flaw somewhere,”

Problem is, this anime has flaws everywhere you look, it’s not even a flaw anymore, the whole anime itself being made is a flaw

Nothing is worse than Guilty Crown!! Absolutely NOTHING!!!

• blaziken says:

Lots of stuff are worse than Guilty Crown. GC is just the worst of the popular stuff, recently.
        SAO is making a very good contender for that position though.

Title should be “a Sandwich gets Tentacles as a topping”

• blaziken says:

SAO, now pandering to every favorite otaku fetishes!
    Grab your copy today!
    ~
    The whole scene in gif, and I probably don’t need to tell you it’s NSFW:
    So at least when you watch a bad anime, you can see this and be reminded that it’s still better than SAO.

I don’t watch anymore, but man, is A-1 really realizing that SAO is crap and is now trying to keep some fans with That?, What a joke

• blaziken says:

I think it was in the LN too, according to fans. And they are currently butthurt when some of their epic scenes are cut in favor of this.
        I will watch it to the end, since I’ve already come so far and I want full liberty to criticize this show.

Am I the only one here who has suffered through every episode of Accel World and has also suffered through all 21 released SAO episodes?

You and Blaziken have been strong, enduring the suffering, if i could get back to it to put it to hell more, i could, but i’ve just been through enough episodes of stupidity, i mean, watching paint dry is more productive than watching SAO

• Me too. And I have experienced those 22 blasphemic episodes of Guilty Crown. If we survive these, we could be better as human beings.

• lucarion says:

This episode was just unforgivably horrible…God, I don’t even know where to begin and I’m usually so dismissive of a work’s faults.

I change my mind. Nothing this unimaginative deserves the kind of popularity it got. The animation is lack-luster, the soundtrack was passable but repetitive, and the whole story screams artificiality and plot convenience(Really Asuna? You couldn’t take the measly couple of microseconds to push that log out button? A-1 you’ve outdone yourselves again.)

As of this writing there are only two character who, in my mind, were actually worth watching: Klein and Leafa/Suguha. Klein because he got me more emotionally invested in his affairs with his roughly 25-30 minutes of screentime in the anime–showing leadership, maturity, and broness without being an overpowered creator’s pet. And Suguha because of all the girls Kirito inexplicably charmed with his MC status she was the only one who actually had a dilemma to resolve and an understandable reason for falling in love with Kirito by the simple virtue of her knowing him longer than anyone(which means her feelings took time to develop).

The rest could suck dick. Kirito turned into a poor power fantasy for game nerds, Asuna was reduced to a cum bucket, Lisbeth was just annoying-love-interest-for-the day who gave up a possible shot of happiness all too easily, and Silica was just a loli. And all the villains are assholes with inexplicable goals (and really inefficient ways to execute them).

Fuck this, I’m done.

I agree with this for the most part. The only problems I had with this were the compliments to Leafa. She is just outright horrible, crying about having her heart broken when she is (almost) cheating on her brother WITH HER BROTHER. Also, Silica is mildly good, she needs to find a better anime to flock to.

She’s been a “cum bucket” from the start. You’re megaphoning flaws that should be obvious to everyone, but poor fools keep lying to themselves.

I’ve been pointing out these flaws since forever ago.

• lucarion says:

Because until now, as bad as it was I never once considered putting SAO on the same level of horrible as GC. SAO was laughably bad but it never made me rage.

Until today. The stupidity of this episode forced me to reconsider.

• sakugasaga says:

Klein should get his own spin-off series. He would make a better MC than Mr. he-should-get-his-ass-kicked-more-Kirito. It’s a shame he’ll forever be part of the group that you’ll probably never see again.

Those who have the potential to make the series better have been eliminated by either the author or production in order to make the series as terrible as possible

• frost says:

As a (not really) famous YT video maker once said “holy sh*t this show is bad”

• avatar ultislayer says:

i can only hope that it somewhat redeems itself in its seccond season, provided it gets a new company for its production values

“i can only hope that it somewhat redeems itself in its second season,”

This is the second season, but in case you are talking about a further continuation, there’s no more hope for redeeming anything at this point

• avatar ultislayer says:

Is this episode any accurate to what happened in the visual novel?

I think they exagerated the lenght of the tentacle scene in expence for more important plot elements but otherwile accurate

What are these “more important plot elements” you speak of? The fact she’s been sexually penetrated by squid?

Based on what the people are saying, it was in fact in the actual LIGHT novel, but they’re probably brain-dead for even including this scene anyway with no value whatsoever

Not a freaking person here besides me realizes 1.Kazuto(Kirito) is an orphan 2.The tentacles comes close but only wraps around her leg 3.The last pic isn’t from that particular episode, she doesn’t have the key card she stole from the block. Yes I agree the fact she was marvelling the button was retarded, but you are all haters and need to stop watching if you hate it so much.